Good Beginnings is open for both Clinic and Telehealth visits and we are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for our families and therapists. We have put policies and procedures in place to ensure that we are providing a safe place while providing quality therapy services to your child.
DAY OF YOUR VISIT
- Please arrive at your appointment time, your therapist will come and meet you in the hallway.Our waiting room is closed at this time.
- Your therapist will complete a touch-free temperature check prior to the start of the therapy session. Your therapist will also ask screening questions. If the temperature is above 100.4 degrees, or you report a positive answer to the screening questions, the session will be rescheduled.
- Face masks are required for all adults and children 3 years and older. Your therapist will always wear a mask and may at times wear a face shield.
DURING THE SESSION
- The child and therapist will all wash hands at the beginning of the session.
- We ask you to stay on the premises to be available for immediate concerns such as toileting or child becoming ill. This may involve waiting outdoors or in your car as waiting in the hallways has been prohibited by the building management.
AFTER THE SESSION
- All toys, equipment and mats will be sanitized and disinfected between sessions.
- Therapists will disinfect their rooms between sessions.
GENERAL PREVENTATIVE MEASURES
- All staff will wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- We use staggered scheduling to limit the number of people entering and leaving at the same time.
- Clients and therapists are in private rooms for the duration of their treatment
- Air purifiers are placed throughout the clinic.
Good Beginnings is here to support our families and therapists. We are pleased to offer clinic-based services and want you to know we are taking extra precautionary measures to help keep all of us safe!